Wednesday 9 May 2018

Whale of a Tale..... for Art and Soul Studio

 Hi everyone, I'm back with you today to share my latest piece for Art and Soul Studio, an intuitive painting "Whale of a Tale"  that I created using the Fluid Media paints from DecoArt....


haha.... did you get my little funny in the title... I know I know it was lame... but the play on words tickled my funny bone.... anyway as the piece says... "always remember to have a whale of a time!"

When I sat down to make a piece for this blog post, I had no idea what to paint... so I started as I always do if inspiration is lacking, and put some colour on paper, and let it just happen... and this was the result today... hope you like it...

I made a little process speed video so you can see how this intuitive piece came together...
Here is the video...






Products used:

hope you enjoyed my process,
till next time
Happy Creating,

xC


No comments:

Post a Comment