Friday 4 May 2018

Weird Peeps.... for Scrap FX

Hi Scrap FX fans, thanks for joining me here.... today I have an Art Journal spread to share with you all... "Weird Peeps"
So this art journal spread, didn't end up anything like I originally planned.... I was planning on doing an abstract type design showcasing the new awesome foam stamps... but as I was stamping the background the stamp placement looked like weird little peeps... so I went with the flow and decided to make it all about the weird peeps instead...
So for my weird peeps bodies I used the new Boxed Stamp can't you just see the stubby little arms and stubby little legs...
for their heads I used the Radiant Circles Stamp, I really love the detail in this stamp... all those inner detailed circles and lines...
for the eyes I used last months release, the Circle Marks Stamp, it has four stamps in one,
so my peeps could all have different size and pattern eyes...
Here's some close ups of their heads and eyes...
for added texture on my background I used the new Round to Square Stencil...
I finished off the spread with the She Stamp and some random text stamping...
one last look at the total spread...
I hope you enjoyed my weird peeps as much as I did creating them... till next time
Happy Creating
xC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment