Monday 19 March 2018

Thailand 2015.... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here.... Today I'd like to share a layout I created for Scrap FX.... "Thailand 2015"


These are a few of the pics taken with an underwater camera while snorkelling in Thailand...
the fish were amazing to see... 

for my background I layered up paint through stencils, beginning with  Number Collage small Stencil...


and the Steampunk Stencil to help with creating the background...


and I also used the Daisy Garden Stencil...

 I cut off the fish from the Aquarium wordlet for this layout...  

I used the numbers from the Playful Alphabet lowercase for the 2015...

 For my title, I used both the Playful Alphabet uppercase and the Playful Alphabet lowercase....

thanks for joining me ...

till next time,
Happy Creating
xC




No comments:

Post a Comment