Monday 4 September 2017

A Moment to Treasure

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my latest layout for Scrap FX, A Moment to Treasure, using some of this months new releases...

 this is one of a series of my favourite pics....  there was a sequence of pics taken with this huge tiger in Tiger Kingdom... 

 I used the new title; A moment to Treasure  for this layout... so perfectly suited to the photo...

 I included the Forest Frame to highlight my photo... I painted it up with Vivid Ultra Metallics...
isn't this a fabulous frame...

 I used the casual guy stencil to create background texture behind my photo...

 I used the discover word from the Adventure Theme Pack.....

I used the new Grungy Brickwork Stamp on the background...


One final look at the full layout.

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment