Saturday 12 August 2017

Adventure

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing my latest layout for Scrap FX,  Adventure, using some of this months new releases...

  This is a picture I took while I was Hot Air Ballooning over Melbourne... all I can say is it was magical... 

  I chose the new adventure arrow for my title, just love these new arrow titles in the latest release...


   
 For my background I use the cool circles stencil with some modelling paste for texture, before paint and inking it up...

   
 I added the new Compass Aim and the Mercator  Flourish after painting them up with some Vivid Ultra Metallic paint...

   
 I also used the Feather stamps and stamped them onto watercolour paper, then stamped the Chicken Wire Stamp over them, before adding them to my layout...

   
 To finish my layout off I used the Chicken Wire Stamp around the edge of my layout along with a small text stamp...

   
 A final look at the layout...   

 till next time 
 Happy Creating 
 xC

No comments:

Post a Comment