Tuesday 3 January 2017

Steampunk Mermaid and Enjoy the Journey

Hi everyone, I'm back today to share with you my latest projects for Scrap FX; Steampunk Mermaid and Enjoy the Journey...

First up a layout Enjoy the Journey...
The steampunk theme Enjoy the Journey title and steampunk Wire Heart Large where perfect for this layout...

 Love this new steampunk theme title; Enjoy the Journey ..... with the cogs.... I painted it up with the Vivid Ultra-Metallics True Silver and China Black...

 I used the new Mechanical Time Stencil to create background texture...

 I used the Wire Heart Large; to frame up the photo.... and painted it up in the same fashion as the title...

Finally to create more texture on the background I randomly stamped the new Clock Melange Stamp....

Next up I played with the new Wall Art Steampunk Mermaid... she is an oversized version of the Steampunk Mermaid...
She was loads of fun to paint up...

I used Vivid Ultra-Metallics to paint the mermaid in the vivid blues and greens...


I used more of the Vivid Ultra-Metallics True Metal paints mixed with some dry medium lang lang sand to create loads of rusty texture on these cogs....

for her hair I created texture with paperclay before again painting it up with the gorgeous Vivid Ultra-Metallics paints...

Scrap FX products used:
Enjoy the Journey 
Mechanical Time Stencil
Wire Heart Large
Clock Melange Stamp
Steampunk Mermaid

till next time
happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment