Friday 2 December 2016

Tiger love for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here, 
today I want to share with you my latest project for Scrap FX, 'Tiger Love'

Today I am sharing another photo from my Phuket trip last year.... this one was taken of a white tiger I saw at the Phuket Fantesea show.

Now onto how I put it all together....
I used the Puddles Stencil with a gold mica flake gel from Golden, to create my sparkle texture on the                      background.

To add further texture and interest to my background, I added some stamping using the Moroccan Tile Stamp and the Scribble Circle Stamp with archival ink.

I used one of the 2015's from the 2015 Year Pack and the mini Phuket I asked Jill to make for me sometime back.... I painted both pieces with some Twinkling H2O's to match my photo and background... 

As a part of my title I used the "Tiger" chippie from the Zoo Theme Pack, and painted it up with some more Twinkling H2O's....  I also added some medium chicken wire again painted up with Twinkling H2O's...

I finished the layout off with the Love Scribble Frame again painted up with Twinkling H2O's...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment