Friday 4 November 2016

Absolutely Fabulous ... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here,
today I want to share with you my latest project for Scrap FX

 I had so much fun creating this layout.... loads of arty play with alcohol inks on gesso... so much fun...

 I cut the Dot Dot Dash chipboard into two pieces and embossed them...
Don't they look fabulous .... really great versatile chippie piece...

for my background texture, I used one of my many favourites the Circle Weave Stencil.... totally love the texture and pattern this stencil provides...

for my name plate I use a banner from the Banner A pack... this pack contains 4 different shaped banners, a great item to have handy in your stash...

And finally my title... Absolutely Fabulous ... all glammed up with some rich aged gold embossing powder, doesn't it look fabulous!!

Here's the list of Scrap FX products used for this project:

Hope you enjoyed seeing this one as much as I enjoyed creating it...
till next time
Happy Creating

xC

1 comment: