Monday 3 October 2016

Cherish and Fifty for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I am sharing a couple of creations for Scrap FX... First up I have 
 this is a pic of my friends granddaughter isn't she just gorgeous...

 I chose the title "cherish" for this layout... I love these Scrap FX midi titles ... they are just he perfect size for so many layouts...

 I also included the silhouette ornate clock, I love the silhouettes from Scrap FX, you can find more here...

for my background I used the Petal Pattern stencil along with some crackle paste for extra effect...

Next up I have "a "Fifty" milestone card...
I created this card for a girlfriend who just celebrated her 50th birthday... Purple is so not my colour of choice, but this was all about her...

 I chose to back the 'fifty' with black cardstock to help it jump off the back of the card...and I kept the inside simple so that I had plenty of room to write my birthday message... 
I used the new Cool Circles stencil on the back of the card.... this is an awesome new stencil and with so many different patterns it makes it a very versatile stencil..

ScrapFX products used to create these projects:


thanks for joining me here today, I hope you found something to inspire you...
till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment