Saturday 20 August 2016

Play... more Scrap FX fun...

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here...

Today I am sharing my latest project for Scrap FX... "Play..."
Another layout of my niece..... she's such a little character...

for my title I used the "Play..." title.... I love this saying what a fabulous way to live life...

I used the new Nieces mini word from the Relatives theme pack and chopped off the "s" for this layout... doesn't it look fabulous painted up with Twinkling H20's and a little bit of Vivid True Silver for added highlights...
I sat the mini title on top of the small Nautilus shell... which was also painted up with the glorious Vivid True Silver...

For my background along with my stamping and Twinkling H2O's I also used one of my favourite stencils the Random Dots Stencil along with the Circles stencil for my crackle paste...

Scrap FX products used:
Play..
Relatives theme pack
small Nautilus shell
Random Dots Stencil
Circles stencil

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment