Friday 20 May 2016

Cutie and some Journal fun....

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here...
Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX... First up I have a layout...

"Cutie"
These are a couple of pics of my gorgeous niece "Chelsea".... showing me her gorgeous smile while munching on a biscuit.... she's so cute...


I used the Flowing Nouveau new flourish for this layout and cut it into two pieces.... and I embossed these with chunky black embossing powder...
Here I placed the second half of the Flowing Nouveau flourish... Isn't that just an adorable face, mushed biscuit and all...lol..

For my title I used the Art Deco Alphabet.... such a fun alphabet set... 


and lastly, for my background, I used the Art Deco Stencil, with some modelling paste I coloured to match my pics...

Next up I have an art journal page to share...
"no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart"
I applied tons of layers to create this journal page.... it was so much fun..

I used the Flapper Girl stencil  with some graphite paste.... along with the Art Deco Stencil which I used in several layers of ink, paint and then embossed with clear embossing powder...

I also used the Words of Wisdom Stencil with some modelling paste over the Art Deco Stencil ....

and last but not least I used the Hexagon Pattern Stencil with some paint....

one last look at the full projects...


thanks for joining me here today...
here's the
Scrap FX products used:
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment