Monday 18 April 2016

Seahorses and Rugged Coastline

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me...
Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX... 
"Seahorses"

 I couldn't resist creating a canvas for the fabulous sea themed releases this month...

I love the new Seahorse stamp.... here I embossed the stamped image and then coloured it using the distress crayons....

I created the background using the new Seaweed stencil.... it is totally awesome, I can already see myself using it all the time... I love it!

 The new Sea Scene large, was so much fun to work with... I painted it up with Twinkling H2O's and mica powders.... and added some small shells and art stones for loads of texture...

 I also added gauze and some extra shell pieces and art stones...

Scrap FX products used: 




Next up I have a layout to share
"Rugged Coastline"...

this is a picture of some of the amazing coastal area I visited in Thailand... simply stunning to explore... 

 Again I had a ball playing with the Seaweed stencil to create my background using impasto and colouring it up with a variety of Twinkling H2Os, they give off such shine...

for the title 'Rugged Coastline' I added some impasto to create texture and then coloured it up with some more Twinkling H2Os...

I used the World Map transparency cut into pieces to mat my photo... and added some art stones to finish it off...

another close up of the background texture created with the Seaweed stencil...

 One last pic of the completed layout... 

Scrap FX products used:


I hope you enjoyed these projects...
till next time 

Happy Creating
xC



1 comment: