Thursday 11 February 2016

Discover

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for Couture Creations using the new Magnolia Lane collection designed by fellow DT member Sue Smyth.... this is a beautiful collection.... and here is my first creation using it...  "discover"

 I love waterlilies and will always photograph any I come across... this one I found in Vietnam... 

 I began by die-cutting a couple of the papers from the gorgeous new Magnolia Lane paper range designed by the talented Sue Smyth...

 I inked up all my pieces... including the backing page, and I cut out the clock from another piece from this beautiful range...

 next up I die cut a magazine cover to use as a stencil and applied some modelling paste 

 I embossed a piece of the new Ultimate crafts cardstock using one of the new Magnolia Lane embossing folders.... I then cut out the embossed clock to use on my layout...

 I painted up some of the bulk white flowers and one of the paper Magnolias from the Magnolia Lane collection and added some Gitzin glamour to them.... and then created a cluster of flowers along with a Rosette and one of the adorable metal trinkets....

 I added some gemstones and some 2mm gemstones to give the layout a little bit of sparkle...

and I finished it off with some of the pink lace from the collection and some more 2mm gemstones...

one last pic of the completed layout...


Magnolia Lane Collection:
Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 



till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment