Friday 4 December 2015

Create with Passion

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX ...this month's releases are simply fabulous, I just love the steampunk theme and these latest pieces are gorgeous...


I fell in love with the new create with passion stencil and decided I really wanted to make a canvas for the wall in my studio...


Another of my favourites from this release is the Steampunk Feather... it reminds me of the old quill pens - but a grungy version... I just love it... I coloured it up with some Inka Gold in various shades of blue and turquoise...


the new Puddles stencil gives fabulous rough oval texture...which I added around the edge of the canvas using modelling paste...


I used an old favourite, the Cogs Stamp with some embossing powder on the base of the canvas...

I used the new "create with passion" stencil with some modelling creme, I just love this statement, and love it hanging on my wall to inspire me...

one last pic of the whole canvas...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment