Wednesday 11 November 2015

Phuket

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you another quick step by step  that I recently created for Couture Creations using the Nesting Hexagons die sets.... "Phuket"

this pic is another one with one of the cheeky tiger cubs at Tiger Kingdom in Phuket.... I loved that place so much...

now onto how I created this layout...
 I began by creating a water coloured background using the core'dinations heavy weight white cardstock...

 I then used the Nesting Hexagons die set and die cut my watercolored cardstock ...

then ink up the edges...

 I used a second sheet of the core'dinations heavy weight white cardstock as the base for my layout, and swiped some paint onto it....


 I played around with the hexagons until I was happy with the pattern... but it needed something more...

 so I added some gauze underneath the hexagons and then went to town with the sewing machine...

 a close up of the stitched detail...
finally it was a matter of putting it all together with some flowers a title and some bling...


one last close up.... 
notice the bling detail on the title... I hope you enjoyed this quick step by step... 

The products used in creating the layout;

Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

Bulk White Flowers:

till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment