Thursday 12 November 2015

Journal Page

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX ...
first up I have a journal page that I created using some of the latest releases..."Luv u 4 Eva"
 I came across this photo of Bill and I that we had taken some years back at one of those old time photo places...  I thought it would make a nice journal page with the new heart themed releases...

 to create my background I used some modelling paste with the newly released Key Heart Stencil...
coloured it up with sprays and Inka Gold...

I used the  Luv u 4 eva heart from the Graffiti Hearts pack, you get three different hearts in the pack...

I used the Hearts Entwined chippie at the bottom of the page... I love this new chippie... I coloured it up with Inka Gold and used some clear crackle over the hearts...


a close up of the showing the black Croco also used on the page...
One last pic of the page,

Scrap FX products used:
Graffiti Hearts
Key Heart Stencil
Hearts Entwined


Next up I have another quick share.... I decorated a Pizza Box to send to a friend...

 I used the new Hearts Divine Stencil with some modelling paste...

I also used the Petal Pattern Stencil again with modelling paste...

I used the Chicken Wire Stamp... 

I coloured the whole thing up with some Lindy's sprays and some Inka Gold for highlights...

I gave it a coat of gloss sealer to make sure the colour stayed fast...

Scrap FX products used:
Hearts Divine Stencil
Petal Pattern Stencil
Chicken Wire Stamp

hope you've enjoyed these projects...

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment