Saturday 5 September 2015

Puppy Love

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
      Today I like to share with you my latest work for Scrap FX....
"Puppy Love"

 I love this pic of my furbaby Kanishka, when he was only just over two months old,  just after he came home, he was so super cute, wasn't he... 

 I started off using the Family Faces Stamp with several different green inks to create the base layer of my background

 I used the new Chevron Border Stamp, this is another one to add to the fav pile... 

 for texture I used the new Circle Star Stencil... with modelling paste and then added some gesso...

 I used the new Letter & Number Ring Stamps on the corrugated card...

Another fabulous new release this month is the Filmstrips Transparency an A4 transparency with 8 printed filmstrips on it... I believe I will be using these a lot... a filmstrip goes with everything...
I finished the layout off with the "puppy love" wordless...

Scrap FX products:

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment