Monday 31 August 2015

Pure Cuteness

Hi everyone I have another quick step by step to share with you today that I recently created for Couture Creations.... "Pure Cuteness"


this is a series of pics of my cute niece Chelsea enjoying her very first biscuit.... 

Now onto how I created the layout...

 I began by cutting two sets of the Nested Squares from Coredinations heavy weight black cardstock.

 I then decided to make my own washi tape from the Quick Release Die Paper...
 I did this by applying strips of the 12mm double sided tape to the back of the quick release die paper...
 then carefully cut the tape strips apart...


 Next I began with the basic design.... I stuck down several strips of the washi tape and arranged my nested square frames... I glued the frames down using the Turbo Precision glue pen...


I then decided to add a little sparkle to the layout..... I created a stencil from an old magazine cover using the Conservatory die...

I applied some Red Glitzen Glamour Glitter Glue randomly through the stencil....
I love using magazine covers for stencils because they are that little bit thicker and coated, and as such can be wiped down with baby wipes and reused over and over... 

Finally I added a few of the red 2mm Gemstones on the exposed corners of the Nested Squares....

One last pic of the layout before I list the products used...


Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:
Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment