Thursday 30 July 2015

Smile

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog for my last share this month, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "smile"
 this photo is again of my myself and my mate Deb when we were over in the USA together... this photo was taken in the formal gardens of The Biltmore estate... an absolutely gorgeous place, with stunning gardens...

 for this cluster, I have used a coloured paper doily, a 3.5" paper doily, wordfetti, sequinsLittle Birdie micro florettes, bitty bloom and a forget me knot...oops don't forget the hydrangea petal, most people I know don't think that much of the hydrangea petals, they find them flat and boring... I personally love them as they make fabulous fill underneath other elements, and are so cheap!!!....


 I used coloured wire to create my "smile" title...

here is a close up to try and show the coloured tulle that I used underneath the photo.... it was quite difficult to get it to show up on the photo's... 


I hope you've enjoyed this months posts...
till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment