Thursday 9 July 2015

Magnificent

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

I'm up on the Scrap FX blog again today... and I must say that this months releases are amazing.... loved them all, fabulous stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces.... I had so much fun playing with them....

Today I'd like to share a layout that I created using some of these fabulous new releases..."Magnificent"

I created this layout around  a picture of one of the fabulous orchids I discovered while on holidays...aren't they just gorgeous...

 I created my background using two of the new stamps...  the Number Panel Stamp and the Lineage Stamp... they are fabulous to create background texture...

 I cut up one of the new Hip to be Square chipboards to go behind the pic... isn't it a fun piece... so many fabulous uses...

 Here you can see the texture I created using the fabulous Grunge stencil... this is a fabulous stencil, everyone should have it in the stash... usable for any situation as it is just so abstract.... 

For the title I used the new midi title "Magnificent"... I love these midi titles, there is a whole new range of them released this month, they are cost effective for your projects and not too large and there is usually a word that is perfect for every occasion...

One last close up of a piece of the Hip to be Square chipboard...

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment