Sunday 28 June 2015

Ten Life Lessons

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "Ten Life Lessons"
This is a layout of one of my gorgeous nieces, Chelsea... such a little cutie...

I used the Scrap FX Ripples stencil to create my background texture... love this stencil...
You can also see here the Hand dyed muslin that I used under the photo...

I used heaps of the gorgeous D-lish Scraps flowers including: Asters, Cosmos Daisies, Forget me Nots, Oriental Lillies, Sweet Petites, Sweetheart Blooms, Metal Flowers...
I also used a Flair button from the Script words white set, which I think sums it all up perfectly.... and I cut up a Leaf Spray to use as the leaves for my flower cluster...

For my title I used Scrap FX products.... I used the playground alphabet set and the 'ten' word from the Mini number wordlets set .... don't forget Amanda will get these in for you if they are not in stock...

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment