Monday 29 June 2015

& Smile

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog again today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "& Smile"
I created this layout using the Captured Moments just add paper kit... if you haven't tried these kits, you are missing out... they are fabulous, everything coordinated, making it so easy for you, Amanda has done all the hard work for you...

this kit had some awesome washi tape in it... don't you love that film strip print....there was also some yellow with white dot tissue paper... I used the tissue paper to create my background... and then added some of the fab washi tape...

this particular kit also had a tag and small bag, some journal circles and tabs and a cute paperclip with dotty ribbon that I decided would look super cute on the tag... and it does right...

I loved the circle label and peg on this particular pack and thought it suited my photo perfectly... another awesome addition to the kit was a fabulous film strip die cut...

the kit also contained mini black roses, yellow medium roses and the white azalea .. and for once I didn't add any extra flowers...lol... all of these were in the kit...
the sequins, wood veneer title and the button flair finished off my layout...

I can't express enough how much value there is in these kits... for this layout I have used the kit, white cardstock, an old book page and some gauze... making this one of the most economical layouts I have ever made... such good value... and I still have lots of left overs, more than enough to create another layout...

till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment