Thursday 11 June 2015

Sentimental Journey

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
It's my turn today over on the Scrap FX blog... and I'd like to share a layout I created using some of the new releases...
 The new title "Sentimental Journey" is perfect for this photo, this place holds a very special piece of my heart... and always will...

 For the underlying cardstock I used the new Fleur Mofit stencil/mask with some modelling paste and Lindys magicals and sprays...

 I used the Scribble Script Stencil with modelling paste and ink to create background texture...

 Don't you just love this new "Ornate Clock" this is the small one there is also a large version...  they are made of black cardstock, just gorgeous....
 Here I cut it into two pieces to spread behind my picture...
In the background you can see the part of the new Wrought Iron Stamp that I used on the background with Lindys embossing powder...

 A close up of the title, a Sentimental Journey, embossed with Lindys embossing powder and another view of the Wrought Iron Stamp...  

One last close up...

Scrap FX products used: 

till next time
happy creating 
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment