Wednesday 10 June 2015

Memories

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with my first blog post for the month.... I'm excited to share a layout I created using the new Heart Ease paper collection.


To create this layout I began by die cutting the Simone's style border and the Jocund Julie dies...from Coredinations Cardstock....

and the Honeypot die.... which I cut into multiple pieces...


I also cut the the Memories Tag set....



 I randomly "messy" stamped up the background using the new Heart Ease stamps... just to create some random texture to the background...


 Next I stencilled some Glitzin' Glamour rainbow randomly onto my background, using a magazine cover stencil I created from the Nostalgia die....

 Everything was inked up with distress ink using a sponge dauber...

 I embossed another piece of the Distressed Coredinations cardstock...

then it was just putting it all together.... and decorating with gemstones...


Dies used:
GX-1900-00 - Coredinations Cardstock - Tim Holtz - Distressed Collection

Embossing Folders used:

Tools and Accessories used:
Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment