Tuesday 12 May 2015

Dream Discover

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today... Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created...
"Dream Discover"
P1230794a
these pics are from a Scrapbooking Retreat I ran in Vietnam.... this was a banana flower salad that I am tasting.... those that know me well, know this was way out of my food comfort zone... but I must confess, it wasn't that bad...
P1230794b 
For my title I chose the dream, discover, destiny wordlet.... I decided to alter it and remove "destiny" from it, I didn't think it really went with my pics so well.... I used some Tinby Melts on this title to give colour shine and molten texture...
dream-discover-destiny
P1230794c
First let me apologise for a close up of my gob, I did think about putting the watermark over it....lol... but I needed to show off  how I used the new squiggle frame, large to highlight my main photo... this is a really cool frame, and you get two in the pack to play with...  I coloured it up the same as my title...
Squiggle-Frames
P1230801a
One last close up to show that title off a little better....
 Finally just a reminder, I have a Scrap FX giveaway (thanks to the generosity of Jill) running at the moment on my blog and the ScrapFX Facebook page...  got to be in it to win it... check it out here....
till next time
Happy Creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. Lots of orange as usual but not a green vegetable in sight!!! Hee hee. This is stunning Cindy. Love it....

    ReplyDelete