Saturday 30 May 2015

Friends

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog again today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "friends" 
this pic was taken at retreat last November ..... on the special hat day...

for my layout's background, I used Carabelle stamps and watercolour pencils...
to embellish the layout I used loads of D-lish products... including: Hand Dyed Muslin, Silver foil Doily, Flair Buttons, Washi tape and Journal pack from the February just add paper kit... I also used some forget me knot flowers along with some leaves...

 I also made use of the sequins, pearls and seed beads from the February just add paper kit....


and  here is a little video I made creating this layout....enjoy...

till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment