Monday 4 May 2015

Baby

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX...

"baby"

So this our newest family member.... at 3 days old... meet Kanishka....  he is an Alaskan Malamute and we are expecting him to grow upwards of 40kg; especially as he was the heaviest in his litter...but we will have to wait and see just how big he gets... 

for my page title I used the new baby banner..... isn't it just so cute... I coloured it up with some Tinby melts on the word and then some izinks on the birdies...

I created texture on the backing page using the new circular shawl stencil... love the texture patterns this stencil creates...

I love the new "facts to remember" set... here I have use 3 of the 5 pieces in this set... again I used Tinby melts to colour them with...

my final touch was to use some of the new vellum white feathers... you need to cut these out yourself but they are so worth the effort...

Scrap FX products used: 

Also used in creating this layout:
Carabelle Studios Stamps
Tinby Melts


till next time
happy creating
xC 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!!!! Great use of the products and what an adorable little cutie pie Kanishka is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete