Saturday 14 March 2015

Framed

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today for my second March post for D-lish Scraps. I'd like to share with you all a frame I created "Love"...

So I have had this cheap plastic frame at home for a while now and been meaning to alter it up... finally it's time has come.... I painted up the frame with gesso and then used some Inka Gold to colour it up...  I was pretty pleased with the finished result...

On the back of the frame I used the Scrap FX Stained Glass Corner Stencil.... I applied some modelling paste, gesso and Lindys sprays to colour it up, and highlighted the stencilling with some Inka Gold...

I created my own Cameo, using the DIY Cameo Kit...  so easy to use.... I simply stuck the epoxy sticker onto my photo and trimmed around it and then glued it into place... I loved the result... must get my hands on some more of these I think...

I used one of those fabulous "love" keys, and wrapped a small piece of coloured wire around it for added detail...

 I used a couple of forget me knots and some of the Little Birdie, beaded micro florettes to decorate the frame.... I finished my frame off with some micro beads and glitter glass...

One last pic of the finished frame, that now resides on my desk, so I can enjoy it everyday....

I hope you've had a chance to join in the cybercrop fun going on over in the Scrap Suite this weekend...

till next time
happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment