Wednesday 4 March 2015

Explore

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX  "Explore"


 I loved this new "Explore the untaken path" title.... as soon as I saw it, it made me think of this photo I took at Bayon temple entrance at Angkor, Cambodia... I loved exploring this temple and got some amazing pics while I was there, including this one of the lonely entrance... 


 I coloured up the "Explore the untaken path" title with some Lindy's spray before mounting it up on my photo...


I used one set of the new Shoe Soles Stamp, and cut them out to mount them on the layout... this is a fabulous stamp with three different sets of sole prints...


I used the new Alpha Stencil to create my background texture with modelling paste and coloured up with loads of sprays for colour...


One last close up to show the background detail...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment