Friday 13 March 2015

Cherish

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today for my first March post for D-lish Scraps. I'd like to share with you all a layout I created "Cherish"...

I was trying to decide what to create for my projects this month and I came across this photo of me when I was a toddler.... Mum apparently loved to dress me in red and white... and I just happened to have the red monochrome mini kit in my stash... what more can I say, perfect!!!

 the monochrome mini kit  has it's own mini wordfetti in it and a few of the sayings where perfect for my layout... the kit also contained red hydrangea petals... 

to create my background, I used the Scrap FX Random Dots Stencil and some red Lindys spray, before laying down some red daisy washi tape  and then some of the sequins from the  monochrome mini kit ...


 For my title I used the Scrap FX Cherish, from the Cherish word pack... I also used a white 5" paper doily as part of my photo stack...

 back to the kit and I have used the mini envelope to create a pocket for a tag, which I created from the white packaging in my monochrome mini kit, I sprayed it with the red spray used for my background and added some of the red daisy washi tape ... I used the cotton twine that is tied on the monochrome mini kit to decorate the tag... and I also used the red sequin bow from the kit...

for my flower cluster, I used a flair button and more of the wordfetti and hydrangea petals from the kit... along with some medium roses and a mini Heirloom bloom to finish it off...


I hope you liked the project.... Now don't forget the cybercrop starts tonight, so hope you can join us for loads of fun and inspiration... so head on over to the Scrap Suite to join us...



till next time

happy creating
xC






No comments:

Post a Comment