Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Ancient Site

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX "The Ancient Site"

 I absolutely loved Cambodia, visiting the ancient temples... this is a pic of one of my favourites... Ta Prohm, this temple was used in the movie Tomb Raider...


I coloured a couple of the chippies from the Cambodia theme pack with Inka Gold... this allowed me to keep all that gorgeous engraved detail in the buddha...

 loved this title, "the Ancient Site" just perfect for my photo... again I coloured it up with Inka Gold...


I created some background texture with the Wood Grain Stencil, and coloured it up with some gesso and Lindy's sprays... and I used some of the fantastic stamps available from Scrap FX.... Flourish Swirl Stamp, Picket Fence Stamp and Chicken Wire Stamp 

Products used:
Flourish Swirl Stamp
Picket Fence Stamp 
Chicken Wire Stamp 
Wood Grain Stencil
Cambodia theme pack
the Ancient Site

till next time
happy creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, we loved Cambodia too and your layout takes me back there with good memories.

    ReplyDelete