Monday 5 January 2015

Life is too Important to be taken seriously.... a video tutorial

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a canvas I created "Life is too important to be taken seriously"


this was just a fun piece to create with loads of texture and Scrap FX goodness...

I created the background using modelling paste and stencils... Grungy WingRandom Dots  and Pipe Works.... then coloured it up using Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst sprays… Grab a Guy Gold, Marigold Yellow Orange, TigerLily Orange Red, Red Hot Poker Orange…. and Moonshadow Burnt Umber

I coloured the Scrap FX chipboard pieces (I have a full list of what I used below) using the starburst sprays.... and intensified the colour using the magicals powders…. Screamin’ Banshee Black, Afternoon Delight Denim, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Silent Night Silver, Poncianna Red Flame 

I finished off the canvas with some roses sprayed up with the same yellow and orange starburst sprays…. Grab a Buy Bold, Marigold Yellow Orange and Red Hot Poker Orange….

and as a little bonus I created a video on how I created it... hope you like it...


I hope you enjoyed the video and that you will subscribe to my channel...

So here is the list of what I used:

Scrap FX products:

till next time
happy creating
xC

1 comment:

  1. The video was AWESOME, and I love your photo on this canvas. Great Scrap fx products, some I must have. ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete