Monday 8 December 2014

Meeting Finn

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you another layout I created with some of the latest releases from Scrap FX  "Meeting Finn"

 I love this pic from the first time I met Finn at the Prima head office... 


I created the background using the new Harlequin Stamp and the Scribble Script Stencil along with my favourite Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays...

I used the Cogs Stamp along with the new Steampunk Time Large, isn't it a great looking piece... 

 For my title I used two different alpha sets...  Itty Bitty Bets Groovy and Freestyle lower case...

Scrap FX products used:
Itty Bitty Bets Groovy
Freestyle lower case

till next time
happy creating
xC

2 comments:

  1. totally LOVE this Cindy! love scrap FX too!! AND I have a photo like that one so I'm just going to have to take this as inspo to 'scrap' it LOl

    Thanks for the share ;)

    ReplyDelete