Saturday 13 December 2014

Love for D-lish Scraps

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share my latest for D-lish Scraps with you "Love"  
 I really enjoyed creating the earth tones challenge for the Cyber Crop this weekend, I decided to create another layout in earth tones.... this time I chose to use a couple of my Wedding photo's on a background of a gesso wash and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays...

 I just love all those kraft flowers and vines Amanda now has....  Here I have used a cluster with a fern leaf and daisy flowers from the Kraft Expressions Range, along with a rose from the Vintage Roses Range and a flair button from Script words white set, which I coloured with some alcohol ink...

I also used love wood veneer frame, which I cut the frame off.... and then inked up with some distress ink... I used a quote strip from the Wordfetti everyday moments pack... You can also see more of the Kraft flowers from the Kraft Expressions Range..... 

 If you look really closely, tucked into these clusters.... you will find a few of the Metal Filigree flower centres, I love metal so couldn't resist adding a couple....  
I also used a couple of the Journal it's tickets ....

Once final pic to show off some of my background detail, created with the Scrap FX Petal flower stencil and some texture paste... but you could use any of the Scrap FX stencils to get this effect, as you are just creating random shapes and it's the thickness of the stencil that makes such great texture.... and we mustn't forget the paper doily  I coloured up and  tucked in behind my pics...

Don't forget the cybercrop is on this weekend over at The Scrap Suite, hope to see you all there, with loads of fun, inspiration, challenges and prizes to win...

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment