Saturday 15 November 2014

Memories Album

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...and welcome to my third post this month for D-lish Scraps .... Today I'd like to share with you an album I created to go with the decorative box I shared yesterday....

I started out by making the album covers from chipboard sheets, and covered them with the same 7 dots paper I used on the box... I decorated the album cover in the same fashion as the box with loads of D-lish Scraps metal filigrees and some Scrap FX chipboard pieces.

Here you can also see a lot of the same D-lish Scraps products used on the box.... I used silks to paint up the box and all those gorgeous filigrees...

I used loads of the wonderful D-lish Scraps metal filigrees... I used the six petal flowers - I snipped the petals apart and bent them up to create a layered flower - I used some of the mini metal flowers as centres, I also used the metal butterflies along with the five petal flowers and filigree flower centres, and metal daisies...I also used the epoxy resin seals and some Scrap FX Roman numerals and one of the Birdies...

Here you can see the inside of the album, I used the chevron bags to create pocket pages...  I painted them with a wash of metallic paint... don't they look fantastic... 


For the pages I stamped the edges of some cardstock...
 
And one final pic of the box and album together... 


Don't forget the cybercrop this weekend over at The Scrap Suite, hope to see you all there.

 D-lish Scraps products used:
metal butterflies

Scrap FX products used:

till next time 
Happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment