Thursday 13 November 2014

100% Loveable

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share my latest for D-lish Scraps with you "100% Loveable"  
 These are a few photo's of my gorgeous furbaby Cleopatra.... she loves to lie out in the garden and take in the world around her on a sunny day....I created this layout using loads of the D-lish Scraps fabulous products...
I started with a plain cardstock and used the Scrap FX Field of Flowers stamp and clear embossing powder to create a resist under the black and white gesso background...
For my title I used the Scrap FX title 100% Loveable... 

  I used the pvc doilies along with the wonderful coloured paper doilies, and applied some distress ink to the edges to give them some depth.... I stamped the centre of the doily for added detail...I love these doilies, no more spraying plain doilies and having them curl  and scrunch up as they dry, plus the added bonus no drying time... so awesome!!! 
And no layout would be complete without one of D-lish Scraps fabulous flair buttons, here I used one from the Duly Noted set...

I created an embellishment cluster using the metal filigree; filigree leave along with a tutu bloom, a large rose from the mixed size roses brown pack, a black rose from the mini rose pack and some mini metal flowers...

For this side cluster I again used part of a coloured paper doily with a black rose from the mini rose pack, a mini metal flower and a metal filigree, filigree flower centre along with a brown forget-me-not.... I also cut a petal from a filigree six petal flower...

One last close up...

D-lish Products used:
metal filigree
mini metal flower
mini rose pack
forget-me-not
tutu bloom
mixed size roses

Scrap FX Products used:

Don't forget the cybercrop this weekend over at The Scrap Suite, hope to see you all there.

till next time
happy creating
xC

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love this Cindy! It looks amazing and I hope I get to see it in real life because it really is just stunning. Love, love, love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beautiful page from Cindy....love it xxx

    ReplyDelete