Friday 10 October 2014

Fangtastic

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the latest releases from Scrap FX  "Fangtastic"

 Those of you that know me well, know that I love Halloween.... I believe it is a great opportunity for us adults to let our hair down and play dress ups as you can see...



Once again for this layout I used the new Halloween Transparency and cut out a couple of the word titles from it... 

Another of the new releases was this fantastic black cardstock Witchypoo...  I used white gelatos to give her some highlight details...

Again I used the new Hash Stencil to create texture on my background... I think this stencil makes a great staple for your kit, as it lends itself to any style of layout with it's geometric pattern...

 I used the Spooky Tree,  this is one of my longtime favourites for Halloween... I painted it up with black gesso and some Inka Gold used white gelatos to create highlights...

 To create the effect of dead tree branches hanging over my page I used the Coral Stencil... I loved the finished effect of the gnarly branches hanging over my blood red moon...

Scrap FX products used:
Halloween Transparency
Witchypoo
Hash Stencil
Spooky Tree

Naturally I can't wait for this Halloween, and another opportunity to dress up and get some great photos to create more fun layouts with the rest of the great Halloween releases... stay tuned....

till next time
Happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment