Monday 13 October 2014

D-lish Scraps

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share my first post for D-lish Scraps with you "Discover"
I am so excited and happy to be a part of this fantastic team...

 I created this layout using lots of the D-lish Scraps fabulous products...
I started with a black script page and used the Scrap FX map stencil to create background texture and then sprayed it up with loads of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays...

I used the fabulous striped bags from D-lish to back my photo... I am quickly finding these are a go to product for me when creating...

 I used the wonderful coloured paper doilies, and applied some distress ink to the edges to give them some depth.... I love these doilies, no more spraying plain doilies and having them curl  and scrunch up as they dry, plus the added bonus no drying time... so awesome!!! 

I created a little embellishment cluster using the a flair button from the Life in Bokeh flair set and a metal filigree; filigree doily along with a journal it's from the Jumbo word tickets set, which I cut it out and inked up with distress ink...

I used one of the great arrow clips from the Freckled Fawn paper clips.... these are fantastic.... I hadn't used them before, but they have quickly become another favourite for me.... 

Finally for my title I used Scrap FX... apart from my love of D-lish, I do love my Scrap FX titles and stencils...

I have had a blast sharing my first D-lish creation with you all...

D-lish Products used:

Scrap FX Products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment