Sunday 21 September 2014

Dear Ol' Dad

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.

It is my turn over on the Scrapbookit Blog again today and I'd like to share with you my latest layout, "Dear Ol' Dad.

 This photo is of my dad and his mates from his national service days...and I used the Kaisercraft Mix and Match papers to create this layout.


 I used the Scrap FX title "Dear Ol' Dad"

 To create the background texture, I used the Scrap FX Ice Shards stencil with some modelling paste.... I love the shapes created by this stencil, so many uses...
I used the printed tags and the kraft envelope for my journalling.


I used the Kaisercraft Mix & Match papers to layer behind the photo, and added some of the Kaisercraft twine for more texture...

This is my last post for Scrapbookit as my DT term has come to an end... thank you Jo for having me on your team, I've loved creating with and sharing your stores products.

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment