Thursday 11 September 2014

Baby it's cold outside

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the latest releases from Scrap FX  "Baby it's cold outside"
When I saw the new title "Baby it's cold outside" I knew had had the perfect photo... Henri all curled up hiding under my hoodie, doesn't he look like he's trying to keep warm...

I used the Ice Shards Stencil with ink to create the border and background...

 to create texture I used the new Snowflakes Stencil... isn't the detail just gorgeous, so fine and delicate...

Another one of the new flourishes Flourish 11 Swirl, love it.... One of my favourite things about working with chipboard is the flexibility it gives you...  this new flourish originally encroached too far onto my photograph, so two quick snips and I could adjust it to suit perfectly....

 Check out these wonderful acrylic snowflakes, they come in a pack of three...
aren't they stunning...

 
And as I said the title was just perfect for my photo of Henri; Baby it's cold outside, I painted it with gesso and then used some stickles to give it a little sparkle...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating 
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment