Wednesday 13 August 2014

Scrapbookit August Challenge

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.

It is my turn over on the Scrapbookit Blog today and I'd like to share with you the latest challenge that Jo has set for August and what a great challenge it is...


It is a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.
Here is the game board...

 
All you need to do is choose one line combination from the board - horizontal, vertical or diagonal and use those elements on your layout.

It's that easy!

I have chosen the Flowers - Ink/Paint - Black/White line.

Here is what I have come up with...

 So for my line of the challenge I used tiny flowers, Black/White tiny alphas that Jo had sent me in a previous kit, and Ink/Paint to colour my tree trunk.  This month we are all creating with the papers from the Pebbles Birthday Wishes Pack...

 A close up of the tree trunk I created on my page, using modelling paste and a Sculpey texture maker that Jo included in my kit.... how awesome is this texture  it created and so easy, I just pressed it into the modelling paste as it was drying....
I then coloured it with ink/paint...

 For my title I used Rainboots thickers and tiny letters from Kaisercraft....

I diecut some foliage from green cardstock and added a little gauze threads to my flower cluster....

I hope you'll join in the fun and play along the challenge. Entries need to be in by 30th August to be in the running for a massive prize pack from Jo, so hit your stash or purchase something new from Jo to play with....

till next time
Happy Creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment