Thursday 14 August 2014

Scrapbookit Again...

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.

I've put up another post on the Scrapbookit Blog today and I'd like to share with you the latest layout I have created for the current challenge that Jo has set for August and what a great challenge it is...


It is a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.
Here is the game board...

All you need to do is choose one line combination from the board - horizontal, vertical or diagonal and use those elements on your layout.


It's that easy!

I have chosen the Flowers - Ink/Paint - Black/White line.



Here is what I have come up with...
 Using another of the papers from the Pebbles Birthday Wishes pad.... I added texture with the Scrap FX Moroccan Tile Stencil...

A close up of the misting of inks and my flower cluster...

 Another pic of the misted inks, and the gold stardream paper I used under the photo...

I used thickers Rainboots stickers for my title...

I hope you'll join us for the challenge and maybe win yourself a great prize pack...

till next time 
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment