Wednesday 14 May 2014

We Will Remember Them

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn again over on the Scrap FX blog and I have a new layout I created to share with you all "We will remember them

The photo is one of only two photo's I have of my grandfather from his army days..... 
Grandpa's the one in the helmet...
   I love the latest stencil from Scrap FX "circle weave" I had great fun creating my background using it with Inka Gold and modelling paste I was able to create such great colour, pattern and texture with it.

love the little dog tags in the Army Embellishments pack

the new title We will remember them is just perfect, I couldn't have come up with anything better for this layout.... and check out the detail on this cute little tank, also from the Army Embellishments pack

the mini words are from the Courage theme pack and the machine guns are again from that great Army Embellishments pack

and one final piece from that Army Embellishments pack, and a nice close up of the raised detail from that great new stencil circle weave

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
 I hope you are all getting your entries into our mood board/sketch challenge for your chance at the great prizes... I'm looking forward to seeing your work... you can find the full details here..
Happy Creating 
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment