Friday 21 March 2014

Your Daily Dose

Hi everyone, so glad you can join me today, 

Today was my turn to share over on PTT presents Your Daily Dose, so here's my little bit of inspiration...

I wanted to share an acrylic scrapping layout I created to hopefully get your creative mojo flowing.... I love creating with different mediums for my layouts, and Clear Scraps have created these great acrylic shapes that you can use to create your layouts on....they are so much fun...


 I coloured the acrylic with some alcohol inks for a subtle colour and pattern effect

 I used Scrap FX chipboard embellishments and words coloured with Smooch
and added some Film Strip Ribbon from Ideaology

 Some metal cogs added to the Scrap FX movie camera give it a realistic 3D look



till next time
Happy Creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment