Wednesday 5 March 2014

PTT presents Your Daily Dose, Inspiring, Challenging and Creating

Hi everyone, so glad you can join me today, 

Today was my turn to share over on PTT presents Your Daily Dose, so here's my little bit of inspiration...

I wanted to get your creative mojo flowing and thought I would share an interactive scrapping layout I created some time ago.... I love creating interactive layouts, they are so much fun, and allow you to incorporate so many photo's... on this one layout there are seven 4x6" photo's and two 6 x 8" photo's...

the closed layout, shows the peeking double sided photo tags

 the open layout shows all the space for the additional photos and
a clearer view of the back pocket that holds those extra photo tags

Scrap FX luggage tag for details

imitation stitching created with pen work

 An Asian fan charm and Scrap FX title to embellish the suitcase

 a close up of the hinged flap used to created the opening suitcase


a close up of the rear pocket for the double sided photo tags to slide in and out
some 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz tags to embellish the pocket
till next time
Happy Creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment