Friday 14 March 2014

Memories

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
it's my turn again over on the Scrap FX blog and I have fun layout to share with you all ...

I had loads of fun creating this layout.... lots of messy fun creating the background with plenty of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, gesso and gel medium...

I used my favourite Scrap FX chicken wire on this layout and the wonderful Melting Clock.  These chipboard pieces were covered using a couple of different Lindy's Stamp Gang  embossing powders.

I also used the Scrap FX Gates Stamp to create even more texture....

I created loads of texture using the Scrap FX Chevron stencil (one of my old fav's)... 

A Scrap FX Doodad chopped into two pieces helped to embellish the page along with some flowers and a Flourish with a Bling Chloe pearl flourish....

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment