Sunday 23 February 2014

Favourite Place

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.
It's my turn today over on the Scrapbookit blog today and I'd like to share with you a layout I have created with one of my favourite photo's....

For this layout I used the Kaisercraft papers Itinerary, Sail and Check In from the Now Boarding range.

Here I have cut out the Passenger card from the "Sail" paper to form my journal box

I used a fantastic Scrap FX  large flourish coloured with Perfect Pearls mist and black gesso, I also used the Scrap FX chicken wire stamp for extra effect in the background 

I used gel medium with the Scrap FX map stencil and treated the Scrap FX Favourite Places (I removed the 's') title in the same way as the Large flourish


I  used the Perfect Pearl mist to recolour some Manor House flowers.  I removed a couple of layers from a couple to create different size flowers.

Well that's it from me today, except for a reminder about the Scrapbookit retreat that is coming up in March, and I'm excited to say I will have the honour of teaching there...  If you would like to get all the details, call Jo on 0407058604.  It's going to be a great weekend, I hope to see you there.

till next time
happy creating

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment