Tuesday 4 February 2014

Colour Challenge at Party Time Tuesdays

Just wanting to share a project I created for the latest colour challenge over at Your Daily Dose from Party Time Tuesdays challenge blog....

I love to make altered bottles..... and these colours lent themselves to creating yet another one....
I started with an unusual triangle shaped bottle...


I used plenty of Maya Gold paints in colours to match the challenge... Maya Gold goes onto any surface and gives an amazing shine (the photo's don't show the shine)...
To embellish the bottle I used a Scrap FX Keyhole from the Keyholes pack and the Steampunk Key, along with some Prima flowers and a vintage image I found.


and now for some close ups....

 

 

Hope you will come and join in the challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays...

till next time
Happy Creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment