Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wonder

Hi thanks for joining me here today... I'd like to share another layout created for Scrap FX...
the layout features one of my favourite photos of my nephew Bryson, we had spent the day at the zoo, and I managed to capture his wonder, he was mesmerized...


I got creative with my background creating the plenty of colour to match with my image using loads of Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays...

 I created loads of great texture using the Hexagonal Stencil (it's definitely a fave!) and the Random Dot Stencil....
The title "Wonder" was created with the Scrap FX  Alpha Circles (I cut the circles away)...
I also used a Darkroom Door Rubber stamp to create that cracked pattern on the layout.

 The Scrap FX twisted reeds was used to embellish the layout.

and to finish the layout off..."Reflections" subtitle, I cut off the 's'  as my image was a single reflection....

Scrap FX products used in this layout:

that's it from me for today,
till next time
happy creating
xC


EDIT:  This post has been highlighted on the Party Time Tuesday Blog where a wonderful Design team posts daily to inspire you. On Tuesdays they have weekly challenges offering prizes for participants. Go check Party Time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose out! Your going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment