Sunday 19 January 2014

Scrapbookit DT work

Hi thanks for joining me here today,
I'd like to share with you another layout I have created for Jo over at Scrapbookit... 
In my kit this month from Jo I had some Kaisercraft cardstock(watermelon), Prima  paintables and some Manor House flowers.... none of these pieces worked for me with the challenge work I designed for her but I wanted to play with them, so this is what I came up with.... 


 the pic is of two of my gorgeous nieces, Hannah just loves her new baby sister so much... always wanting to give her cuddles, so so cute....


 I used gesso to tone down the cardstock colour, added texture with the Scrap FX Artscape stencil, sprayed  the background, a couple of paper doilies, and one of the Manor House flowers to match with Dylusions bubblegum pink... added Scrap FX chipboard script alphas and the together midi word.... love those midi words, so intricate and delicate .... 

 a close up of the background texture...

So don't forget you can get all these products from Jo... 

till next time
happy crafting
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment